Amberleigh Internet Use Policy
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by, without limitation or qualification,
the Terms and Conditions as set forth below and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and R.E. Collier
("Amberleigh") to the contrary of these Terms and Conditions of Use are
superceded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You may freely browse the Site, but you may only download information from this Site, including any text, images, audio, and video (the "Information") for non-commercial personal use. The content on the Website is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of the Amberleigh ("Amberleigh"). You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of Amberleigh. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Amberleigh. Amberleigh neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Amberleigh. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in the Information, or any copyright of Amberleigh or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- IN NO EVENT WILL Amberleigh OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA.
- Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply. While Amberleigh uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Amberleigh makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Information. Amberleigh assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. In particular, Amberleigh will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the Information contained on the Site.
- Amberleigh also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of anything from the Website. Amberleigh reserves the right to modify the information contained in this website without notice, and makes no commitment to update the information contained in this website. Amberleigh does not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Amberleigh or a third party.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Amberleigh or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Amberleigh is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Any unauthorized use of any images on the Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Website are trademarks of Amberleigh and its affiliates. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Amberleigh. Unauthorized use of the Trademarks displayed on the Website, or any other content on the Website is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Amberleigh will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- Links to this Site are permitted only to the home page. You may not link to any other pages without the prior written consent of Amberleigh.
- Amberleigh respects the privacy of every individual who visits our Sites. This Policy outlines the information Amberleigh may collect and how we may use that information. In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information when you connect to our site that is not personally-identifiable such as the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
- If The web servers of Amberleigh and its affiliates may collect the domain names of visitors to our Website. This information may be aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time of visit, pages viewed, etc., in order to measure the use of the Website and improve content as may be necessary. Amberleigh only collects personal information from our visitors submitted on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, title, company, address, e-mail address, phone number and the like. Unless specifically stated, we do not require this information to obtain access to any part of our Website. Amberleigh endeavors to make such personal information secure against unauthorized use and access. The personal information collected is only used for the specific purpose for which it is submitted. Amberleigh and its affiliates do not sell or transmit personal information to other organizations.
- You will indemnify Amberleigh from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings, (whether legal or administrative) and expenses arising out of or relating to any use of any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like contained on this Site, including any that may arise from a violation of this notice. Such claims shall include, but shall not be limited to, claims based upon trademark, service mark, trade name, copyright and patent infringement, trademark dilution, tortious interference with contract or prospective business relations, unfair competition, defamation or injury to reputation, misrepresentation or breach of warranty or other injuries or damage to business.
- The laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and you agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Circuit Court of the City of Richmond, Virginia and to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Richmond Division. Amberleigh may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.